Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Buh-Buh-Bowling!

My beautiful momma says that to consider yourself a successful human being, you must be able to bowl.
For my sixth birthday we went bowling on Labor day.  JC refused to use a pink ball and so ended up pitching a ball two pounds heavier than mine!
These eight lanes serve the entire state of New Mexico.  You can see bowling is likely not the official state sport.  Here is my beautiful momma tossing another strike!
Where is SM?  She rode shotgun with my dad.  Believe it or not - but he is a terrible bowler.
Watch out for my dad's backswing.  If you get in the way, this can happen to you!
I might as well take up hockey, because at this point I have nothing to lose!





2 comments:

  1. Don't worry M, my husband knows how to make dentures. He can fix you up in no time...you know...since you have some openings in your smile because of your father's unfortunate backswing.

    B...if you have to use bumpers (like me) can you still be a successful human being? Never mind...don't answer that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. seriously, only bowling in NM? I think M would be great at hockey.

    ReplyDelete