Sunday, June 9, 2013

Take Me Out to the Ballgame...

Another Tee-ball season has ended in the LOE.  Under the tutelage of my dear old dad, JC took his first live hacks...


With two seasons under my belt, you can see that my ball traveled farther before nosing into the dirt...


JC's run to first base presents an excellent exhibit of the organized chaos that reigns...


Here is JC in the field.  He enjoyed offense.


Here is M in the field.  She also enjoyed offense.

 In the dugout and ready to bat...


Thanks for the season, dad!


2 comments:

  1. I love the picture of the children as they played offense. I have some pictures like that...with my t-ball players picking dandelions as they play offense.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, offense was my favorite!! Sometime I would knock others out of the way just to get a piece of the ball! :)

    ReplyDelete