Friday, October 26, 2012

Where the Wild Things Are

(JC speaking) Once in a while, my dad takes us on long walks to the middle of no where.  This time he stopped at the end of a road in the Barranca Mesa area (note guardrail) and we started our walk.
At first there was a nice trail.  I guess a few people had headed this way...
Soon the trail faded and we went into the wild.
Whoa!  All of  a sudden I had to go.  My dad gave me some pointers.  SM is a disinterested observer.  Bonus!  The tree turned green with my watering!
Finally we reached the end of the Mesa.  I am uncomfortable with heights, cliffs, and spumoni ice cream.  My big sis, M, realized this and helped me feel safer.
We started on our way back.  SM was very patient and here's why...CRACKERS!
My beautiful momma photographed this experience.  Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. JC, I love that modesty is a priority for you. The bottom of your shirt covers you perfectly. You don't want your Dad to use that picture as blackmail when you are older.

    ReplyDelete