Friday, November 2, 2012

Halloween - SM Version

Good day!
Well what does it look like I'm doing?  I'm getting ready for trick or treating!  I had trouble choosing a costume.  This one was too big...
So I went with the flower.  Before we got outside, though, I got to watch pumpkin carving. 
What can I say?  It lacked a certain je ne sais quoi.  Trick or treating is more my style.  Here I am trooping along.  I covered about two miles on foot before calling it a night.  Remember, my legs are really short!
Look at the pay-off!  No carved pumpkin - just CANDY!
Ah-haha...sorry, I'm still laughing about my riches.  By the way, if you ask me for some candy, I will make this face and say "what candy...?"
Happy Halloween!

1 comment:

  1. SM you are so dang cute. I actually said, "Awww!" out loud when I saw you sitting on the curb in your little flower costume.

    I also enjoyed you laughing about your riches...and that last picture is to die for.

    ReplyDelete