Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Happy Halloween - JC Version

When given the choice between a hamburger, Benjamin Franklin, and an angry bird, I chose to be a hamburger.  Sadly, too many other people had the same idea and my costume sold out.  Angry bird it was.
Unlike my sister, SM, I thoroughly enjoyed pumpkin carving.  Here I am prior to carving...


And here I am with my hand in the thick of it...

My costume was popular with everyone who saw it.  Look at how I stand out in the crowd...
For those worried that this costume is a one year thing due to my massive growth potential I present exhibit A - my future size in the same costume!




2 comments:

  1. At first I thought that was JS belly hanging out... but then realized it was just the bottom of the Angry Bird costume. Great costumes you guys!!! Happy Halloween! Can't wait to see M's version! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's kind of like an Angry Bird Snuggie. You look adorable...and would never get lost...even if you tried!

    ReplyDelete